All comments

52841
🕐 10-21-15 9:49 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
A lonely road ahead
Photo by: mitresg
Well. The old man seek out this path, I think, out of view of the main road. It is a narrow passage formed by arching climbers. Only one person at a time.
Load more comments
46737
🕐 10-21-15 3:52 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
Photo 46737
Photo by: leicanthrope
Like those hands.
52865
🕐 10-21-15 3:39 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
Sunrise over a building
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you. I didn't have to wait for the sun to come out behind the building. It was waiting for me.
52735
🕐 10-21-15 3:31 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
I don't want to follow mummy to the bra promotion.
Photo by: mitresg
Ha, ha. I am glad you like it. I took away another photo where the boy went one step further. He was flat on the floor.
Load more comments
52706
🕐 10-21-15 3:29 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
The spoilers
Photo by: mitresg
Indulgence. I look at the girl - so young - who has her legs amputated. What can compensate that? Yet, that smile.
52869
🕐 10-21-15 12:20 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
I belong here
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you. I appreciate it. I have been trying to do b&w landscape. To create a mood, without the benefit of colour and texture.
52883
🕐 10-21-15 10:27 AMlilia posted Click to view details
Drummer
Photo by: lilia
Sweet face! ............. Lilia
52871
🕐 10-21-15 8:54 AMnorthwest posted Click to view details
bridge at twilight
Photo by: lilia
Nice colors.
Good to see you posting again.
52877
🕐 10-21-15 8:53 AMnorthwest posted Click to view details
The 'Tante Sophie' atmosphere...
Photo by: rkh
Nice toning. It works well with this image.
52878
🕐 10-21-15 6:49 AMbrianbryan posted Click to view details
There's nothing beats a good, long-lasting chat!
Photo by: brianbryan
(And it lasted forever)
Load more comments
21458
🕐 10-21-15 5:53 AMbrianbryan posted Click to view details
Photo 21458
Photo by: wuffstuff
I get quite jealous when I see such lovely work with MY lens . . but I guess I have to accept that more than one of these gems were made in Canada! My guess is f 1,4 which indicates quite an achievement to have four of them pin sharp! Luck - or?
Load more comments
52870
🕐 10-20-15 7:45 PMlilia posted Click to view details
a little afraid
Photo by: lilia
Leica 90mm lens, taken from my 5th floor apartment across the street.
Timid boy, sweet face, understanding father.
Lilia
Load more comments
38331
🕐 10-20-15 6:00 PMgip posted Click to view details
Photo 38331
Photo by: brianbryan
Odd looks like you are having fun again. Possibly doing some research here. ;)
52843
🕐 10-20-15 2:05 PMitus49 posted Click to view details
Glasgow: Central Station 1
Photo by: itus49
Thank you very much to everyone.
52777
🕐 10-20-15 2:05 PMitus49 posted Click to view details
A warm October evening in Rome
Photo by: itus49
Thank you very much to everyone.
Load more comments
23215
🕐 10-20-15 12:42 PMbrianbryan posted Click to view details
Photo 23215
Photo by: lilia
Wonderful, Lilia! (I see you're now with us NEX fans!)
52858
🕐 10-19-15 9:33 AMmitresg posted Click to view details
A small alley in the old Linköping.
Photo by: hasse58
I ask myself what leads the viewer into the pic? The detail texture? The stone path and its middle divider? The two distant figures shrouded in mist? By the time I ask these question, the job has been done. Just beautiful.
52852
🕐 10-19-15 1:20 AMmitresg posted Click to view details
Viewing gallery
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it greatly. I am just a novice. There are things I learn from a photo, like this - things which could make a photo invite.
Load more comments
29855
🕐 10-18-15 2:44 PMchriseeo posted Click to view details
Photo 29855
Photo by: wuffstuff
A very careful composition, with great tonality.
Load more comments
52845
🕐 10-18-15 9:52 AMJT posted Click to view details
flowers on the stairs.
Photo by: hasse58
I like this a lot! Love the tones, colors and diffused lighting.
popflash photo
TALinked
The Trade Association Resource

Even a one time donation or subscription can go a long way in helping to run LeicaImages.

Thanks for your support !