All comments

🕐 10-11-15 11:00 AMmitresg posted Click to view details
Glitzy shop display at Ion
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you. Those window designers are special talents.
Load more comments
🕐 10-11-15 10:19 AMgip posted Click to view details
Photo 52688
Photo by: sol
Lovely capture of repetitive shapes.
Load more comments
🕐 10-11-15 10:16 AMskogkatt59 posted Click to view details
Hot lunch at the desert museum
Photo by: diaduck
Belle image. Bravo.
🕐 10-11-15 12:08 AMitus49 posted Click to view details
The colors of autumn
Photo by: itus49
Thanks Heinz
🕐 10-10-15 7:04 PMphotosphere42 posted Click to view details
Photo 52703
Photo by: photosphere42
Camera: Fuji Finepix E900.
Load more comments
🕐 10-10-15 6:00 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
Blooming in the Garden
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you. I am amazed to see the texture of the petal.
🕐 10-10-15 2:07 PMken davis posted Click to view details
Suffolk 2015 - Southwold - Queen Street Pharmacy
Photo by: ken davis
We love Suffolk and try to visit every year, Southwold is a very popular resort and this pharmacy shows how the town, like many parts of Suffolk, retains a feeling of the past.
🕐 10-10-15 2:07 PMken davis posted Click to view details
Suffolk 2015 - Southwold - Queen Street Pharmacy
Photo by: ken davis
Load more comments
🕐 10-10-15 12:16 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
Darkening sky
Photo by: mitresg
Part of the feeling is just to walk there in this light, and mood.
🕐 10-10-15 12:11 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
At your service
Photo by: mitresg
Hee, Hee. Thank you. Lowly taps have an airing.
🕐 10-10-15 12:09 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
Papyrus
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you. I don't know how to focus on this. Just make sure I had a f8 or f11, and bracket . Then I had to hold my breath. Tried several shots.
Load more comments
🕐 10-10-15 10:54 AMsol posted Click to view details
Photo 52528
Photo by: sol
-Thank you very much to everyone for your messages and your time! ...
Good luck and good light! :-)
Load more comments
🕐 10-9-15 10:01 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
A beautiful morning
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you. BTW. I like your red-colour arches. I guess it could be from some religious celebration. Very nice. I have a shot of red-arches too, but they were for selling Lamborghini. I'll probably post it. Not as nice,though. Thank you.
Load more comments
🕐 10-9-15 9:25 AMpolana posted Click to view details
A Passing Beauty
Photo by: brianbryan
In my 78th I still am as well! Lovely photo.
🕐 10-7-15 11:04 AMmitresg posted Click to view details
Dancing with stars at my feet
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you. I like the stars.
🕐 10-7-15 11:03 AMmitresg posted Click to view details
SBG in the haze
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you. I saw Don McCullin's B&W landscape. There is a indescribable sullen beauty in them. I tried to image this pic without colour!? Might need a different subject.
🕐 10-7-15 10:59 AMmitresg posted Click to view details
Narrow but cozy seats - for coffee and kaya toasts
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you. This is our traditional breakfast. I like to just sit there with a cup of old-fashion coffee - quite different from the Starbuck variety.
🕐 10-6-15 6:47 PMtclair posted Click to view details
Parkbenchers, category grumpy old men
Photo by: brianbryan
Great capture!
Load more comments
🕐 10-6-15 6:45 PMtclair posted Click to view details
View over the Traunsee
Photo by: heinzx
Interesting idea!
Load more comments
🕐 10-6-15 12:13 AMbrianbryan posted Click to view details
Salida de Valencia Norte
Photo by: brianbryan
Thanks, all o'ye . . :-)
popflash photo

Even a one time donation or subscription can go a long way in helping to run LeicaImages.

Thanks for your support !