All comments

🕐 09-19-15 10:24 AMbrianbryan posted Click to view details
Local (young) Sonny Rollins lookalike
Photo by: brianbryan
Coming to think of it; I heard Rollins live, just a few metro stations from here - in Sept. 1965, exactly 50 years ago!
🕐 09-19-15 5:23 AMmitresg posted Click to view details
Chef at work
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you. Try Thai Olive Fried rice sometime. Must be eaten fresh.
Load more comments
🕐 09-19-15 12:29 AMbrianbryan posted Click to view details
Wanted: LIFT
Photo by: brianbryan
Thanks, dear colleagues!
Load more comments
🕐 09-18-15 9:26 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
Mother swinging a child
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you. I have visited this spot since the 80s, but this is the first photo I have taken of the Swinging Child. Many such statutes have disappeared from the Botanic Garden. I am glad I kept this one, at least. The girl resembles her mother. A chip off the old block.
🕐 09-18-15 5:29 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
ALL for one and one for ALL !!!
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you. One for ALL ... The 3 trees must have watched the film too.
Load more comments
🕐 09-18-15 11:43 AMbrianbryan posted Click to view details
Gare Montparnasse
Photo by: brianbryan
Thank you, both!
🕐 09-17-15 2:07 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
Clearing tables at the busy lunch time
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you. To clean tables, the cleaners tend to interfere with what the diners are doing - eating or talking. Not an easy job.
🕐 09-17-15 7:52 AMmitresg posted Click to view details
A shaft of light came down
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you. Lucky morning for me.
🕐 09-17-15 7:37 AMbrianbryan posted Click to view details
" . . say that name again?"
Photo by: brianbryan
Thanks, Terry . . faithfulness much appreciated! :-)
Load more comments
🕐 09-16-15 6:09 PMtclair posted Click to view details
Shall we dance?
Photo by: brianbryan
Great catch!
🕐 09-16-15 4:10 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
Haze at 6am
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you. PSI reached 249 in the night. Unhealthy. I had to set up my M9 in the car, to minimise exposure (not funny) to the soup around. The scattered light by the nearest treetop was nice. Glad you like it - such a simple picture.
Load more comments
🕐 09-16-15 1:13 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
Human hope and longing
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you.
🕐 09-16-15 3:10 AMdalth500 posted Click to view details
First Leica Photograph site
Photo by: dalth500
The image is not particularly well achieved but significant from a historical standpoint . 102 years later the original concept endures and is still valid.
🕐 09-15-15 10:56 PMbrianbryan posted Click to view details
Saturday
Photo by: brianbryan
The title of this shot might as well have been "Stop bullying your little brother!"
🕐 09-14-15 4:09 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
Human hope and longing
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you. Automata.
🕐 09-14-15 3:53 PMgip posted Click to view details
Sunset and corn stover
Photo by: dalth500
I like this one Dalton. Reminds me of many fall mornings spent with my birddogs.
🕐 09-13-15 6:02 AMmitresg posted Click to view details
It will get darker before it gets brighter
Photo by: mitresg
I am really glad you like it. I was trying to make it eerie, an uncertain walk into the unknown. Not too sure I succeeded. Thank you.
🕐 09-13-15 5:56 AMmitresg posted Click to view details
Orchard Rd, Singapore.
Photo by: mitresg
Thank you. Orchard Road is fun, bustling yet not shoulder-to-shoulder jammed. You can walked leisurely. The 2 staircases are from adjacent malls, so there probably were some issues with who-do-what. So, they are different staircases, but reaching the same end. Fun. Glad you like it.
🕐 09-12-15 9:07 PMkanuck posted Click to view details
8211
Photo by: sbwimaging
Nice creamy rich looking dark tones here :)
🕐 09-12-15 9:07 PMkanuck posted Click to view details
Leica Headquarters
Photo by: dalth500
Otherwise known as heaven :)

Help run the site

Even a one time donation or subscription can go a long way in helping to run LeicaImages.

Thanks for your support !

-->