All comments

🕐 11-11-18 10:34 AMJT posted Click to Reply and View all comments
the meet....again
Great shot. Makes me feel like I am there. Very real.
Load more comments
🕐 11-10-18 2:35 AMsol posted Click to Reply and View all comments
AUTUMN LEAVES
By: sol
Thank you very much for your message, Geoff!! :-) All the best
Load more comments
Lisa at the park
By: rkh
Sweet little thing!
rue de Ponthieu
By: loik
Very clever and effective setup.
Load more comments
Photo - 100772
Thank you - on behalf of God, who provided the setup, and the season which in turn provided the colours . . . I brought my A7rII, Noct 0,95 wide open for the bokeh, and a little extension ring. The Noct is normally not exactly suited for closeups - with 1m minimum distance.
Load more comments
'Caught a Mood
By: rkh
One can spot good film creations. Can you give us dev particulars?
Load more comments
🕐 11-1-18 8:57 PMpaqart posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Photo 100790
By: paqart
Thanks Jorge, it is appreciated! I just moved to NY to become a full-time photographer, so wish me luck!

AP
Load more comments
🕐 11-1-18 7:08 PMJT posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Photo 100787
By: paqart
Fantastic !
Load more comments
🕐 11-1-18 7:08 PMJT posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Photo - 100823
Me encanta esta foto. Siempre me han gustado las fotos fijas que parecen estar en movimiento. Es un estilo que mucho admiro.

Embeded Photo
🕐 11-1-18 3:49 AMitus49 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Bernardo Milite One of the most brilliant painters of Rome:
By: itus49
He defines himself as:
Modest talent street painter
Repeatedly humiliated, harassed, executed by the City of Rome. Being a painter has become a nightmare.

Since 1976 I exhibit in Piazza Navona. Since 1984 I have been part of the "100 Painters of via Margutta" Association.
During these years I have gone through various styles and I have proposed myself in six personal, in two installations and various collective.
Being a painter was a choice of freedom: how beautiful the dreams of a twenty-two year old!
Load more comments
🕐 10-25-18 11:30 AMsol posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Hôtel National des Invalides
By: sol
Thanks, Gip, Odd, Chris ... thank you for your kindness and generosity with my work! :-)
Load more comments
🕐 10-24-18 12:39 PMsol posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Cinema
By: sol
Thank you very much for your message and for your time, dear friends!! :-)): work inspired by the world of cinema (To (the other side: Real/ fiction)
All the best.
🕐 10-16-18 12:01 AMitus49 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Photo 100726
By: n.w.
Excellent response on the sand
🕐 10-9-18 12:56 PMn.w. posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Photo: 100715
By: gip
Nice sharp image with good color.
🕐 10-7-18 1:23 AMitus49 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Modernity and tradition
By: itus49
The photographed has the hat with the triangles of cloth up, it means that it is unmarried.
Load more comments
Photo 100003
By: JT
Very nice image. Well done!
🕐 09-29-18 2:56 AMitus49 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Photo - 100684
By: jme
Excellent black and white, shame about the garbage can in the foreground.
🕐 09-16-18 8:00 AMgip posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Walking in the evening in Tiananmen Square
By: itus49
Good light, like the composition,sepia tone and motion blur.
🕐 09-10-18 4:00 PMJT posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Dali, street of foreigners: craftsman
By: itus49
I like this B&W conversion. Love the blacks and contrast. really makes the photo pop.
Load more comments
🕐 09-9-18 1:44 AMsol posted Click to Reply and View all comments
About travel and travelers (12)
By: sol
Thank you very much, Dan! :-)) All the best.