All comments

🕐 06-14-18 11:07 PMitus49 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Shilin: in the stone forest
By: itus49
Thank you very much to everyone.
🕐 06-14-18 11:07 PMitus49 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
The end of a story
By: itus49
Thank you very much to everyone.
🕐 06-13-18 12:54 PMmitresg posted Click to Reply and View all comments
A Japanese restaurant
Thank you. Shot in dim light with high-speed film, crouching to enhance the converging lines. Helped by a person sitting at the right place.
🕐 06-12-18 10:05 AMshtarka1 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Photo - 100217
Like the Polar Expressions 😆
🕐 06-11-18 7:30 PMmitresg posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Sunburst
Thank you. This is the very lofty pathway from the carpark to the mall. On this rare occasion,the sun struck at a right angle to flood this beautiful architecture. I had to shot fast.
Load more comments
🕐 06-10-18 12:40 PMsol posted Click to Reply and View all comments
In the kingdom of silence
By: sol
Thank you very much for your messages and for your time, dear friends!! :-)
Load more comments
🕐 06-9-18 10:51 PMsol posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Golden Venice
By: sol
Thank you very much for your kind words, Jorge! :-) You are always very generous with my work ... All the best
Photo - 100179
Nice Pic, but that Hats gotta go! ;-)
Photo - 100169
By: heinzx
I think it's more of "You gotta be kidding me. What am I doing here?"
Load more comments
Gray Wolf
Would love to see a larger version of this. Would be my desktop :)
Load more comments
Photo - 100155
Thanks Jorge. Basic P.S.,Silver Effex Pro, MM246 & Noct 0.95 :-)
Load more comments
Just hanging.
Thanks Steve. Friendly guy. Just another day in Portland.
Flipper's finger got stuck
Jorge, tell him he can stick that finger....;-) Nice!
Where you going? I like you ....
Powerful Juxtaposition!
Photo - 100164
Heck of a shot! What’s the story with this guy & his hat, JT?
Load more comments
Photo - 100156
Thanks Brotha! Post Up!!
Load more comments
Ball on the Boardwalk
Nice picture, Wanted to get together with you but the family took all my time. Did a wedding with the LC5. Talk to you on the Net when I get home.
🕐 06-2-18 12:00 AMmitresg posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Decor at a cafe
Thank you.. Buddy Hoagie - this cafe - had hoped to cater to the old-timers. Thus, the past stars, the antique piano. That vision has faded, replaced by youngster, kids; who hammer on the keyboard.
Load more comments
🕐 05-30-18 12:44 PMced posted Click to Reply and View all comments
leap of faith
Sorin very nice image! Istanbul?
Load more comments
Shhhhhhh
By: gip
Lovely capture and picture.