All comments

Proctologist
By: n.w.
Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode.
Load more comments
Photo - 100360
Sweet. Love it. You gotta love the Alfa's.

I am in the middle of restoring my TR6 from the ground up as well. I have a set of brand new triple Weber side drafts 40DC0E's sitting in my garage just waiting to go on :) I buy directly from Pierce manifolds in CA and save a grand :) Waiting on the Falcon stainless exhause system to arrive next. I can't wait!

I will post pictures of it eventually and create a restoration album. If you are ever in West Linn send me a message and maybe you can show me the Alfa :)
Load more comments
Photo 13130
Thanks for the comment Jorge. Scout Scar is close to Kendal in the English Lake District. It's to the west of the town and you get great views back to Morecambe Bay, North West to the Lake District and North East into the Yorkshire Dales.
A walk path in the park
Thank you. This is an interesting photo, in my mind. The scene itself was quite plain; it was the silhouette of the branch that enlivened it.
West area code2706
By: sol
SOL, Looks like an old neighborhood. Very interesting. Nice image. PS
🕐 06-26-18 12:34 AMmitresg posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Carpark bend
Thank you. Tried not to lose the mirror reflection.
🕐 06-26-18 12:26 AMmitresg posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Photo - 100312
Thank you. It wasn't easy to get things aligned while coming down the escalator, especially with the one on the far right.
🕐 06-24-18 4:36 AMmitresg posted Click to Reply and View all comments
The pianist is late
Thank you. Today, I was having dinner here. The waiter who had served me, suddenly sat down at the old piano, and played some classical pieces. The piano worked fine, in spite of the abuse.
Photo - 37068
My little man back then.
Load more comments
🕐 06-18-18 11:53 AMitus49 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Trastevere
By: itus49
Hi Jorge, the photo was taken one of the lanes of Trastevere near the church of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Rome)-
Load more comments
🕐 06-18-18 5:47 AMn.w. posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Photo 100256
By: n.w.
Thanks Gip.
Lucky shot of a planter outside a store as I waited for my wife while on vacation.
🕐 06-18-18 12:08 AMitus49 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Vetturino (wheelchair driver) at the Pantheon
By: itus49
Thank you very much to everyone.
Load more comments
🕐 06-17-18 7:49 AMsol posted Click to Reply and View all comments
West area code1703
By: sol
Thank you very much, again, Jorge!! :-) All the best
🕐 06-16-18 2:11 AMmitresg posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Toilet
Thank you. Pardon the indelicate subject. The lines seemed good, though the lighting was not. Also, had to do it in a hurry.
Load more comments
🕐 06-16-18 2:04 AMsol posted Click to Reply and View all comments
The gardener
By: sol
Thank you very much Dan, you are very kind !! :-)) All the best
Load more comments
Sorry Sadie!
Thanks JT!!!
🕐 06-14-18 11:10 PMitus49 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Vecchio Trastevere
By: itus49
Thank you very much to everyone.
🕐 06-14-18 11:09 PMitus49 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Civil marriage at the Campidoglio of a young Chinese couple
By: itus49
Thanks Heinz
🕐 06-14-18 11:08 PMitus49 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
S.Maria un Trastevere: interiors
By: itus49
Thank you very much to everyone.
🕐 06-14-18 11:08 PMitus49 posted Click to Reply and View all comments