Jt posted ...

Keyword search
Login to start new topic
Help topics

Subject: What is the Green + or Yellow - On the top right of page?

Category: Updates and How To

Posted: 10-3-10 3:01 PM - Views: 946

By: Jt

Back to post list

Share this topic with your colleagues

Start of discussion

The bubbles with a plus or a minus in them at the top of the page is your widow size switch. Click on them to toggle between a fixed width and a full browser width session.

If viewing large images, the full width may be more prac
Was this topic helpful? Give it a thumbs up or down.   0 Likes
Please login to post or reply